LECTURER IN FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING
31.05.2019Expected starting date:
GMIT Campus, NalaikhSalary:
Salary is commensurate with education and experience.
We are looking for a candidate who is able to cover two or more of the following subjects in teaching and research:
- Finance 1,2
- Accounting and financial reporting
- Investment and finance for the resource sector
- Management accounting
- Master degree in Finance and Accounting
- at least 2 years of teaching experience at the university level
- the ability to teach undergraduate and post-graduate courses in English in at least one of the subjects mentioned above
- Some experience in the supervision of Bachelor theses.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills and
- a strong commitment to the mission of the university through active engagement in research, education, self-governance, and service
- an application letter (max. 2 pages),
- an up to date curriculum vitae,
- a teaching statement (max. 2 pages) including the description of teaching experience and teaching interests,
- copies of relevant certificates,
- two letters of references documenting past work and research experience and
- a list of scientific publications, (If applicable)
The application has to be submitted in English via email in pdf-format (single pdf-document) to firstname.lastname@example.org. For documents which were issued in other languages, a certified English translation needs to be provided.