GMIT receive applications during concurred period of time and select students for the Basic Engineering Program and Bachelor programs following the enrollment procedure of GMIT.
Admission Requirements for Bachelor Studies
- Applicants are required to have completed their secondary education.
- Completion of at least two of the Mongolian General Entrance Examinations in Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry as well as the Mongolian General Entrance Examination in English. For each of the two selected examinations the score needs to be 500 or above. The exam results should not be older than 2.5 years.
- Applicants must have successfully passed the GMIT Entrance Examination.
- An English language proficiency of C1 (advanced) level is required for admission to the Bachelor’s programs.
GMIT Entrance Examination
Possibility to be waived from GMIT Entrance Examination
Participation can be waived from English language proficiency test, if the applicant has
- Proof of a completed secondary education in English.
- Proof of a completed English-taught Bachelor’s program at an international university.
- A certificate of TOEFL (min. 80 iBT) or IELTS test (min. 6.5).
- Register online at campus.gmit.mn/registration. Registration ends on the day prior to the Entrance Examination.
- Pay the application fee of 5.000 Tugrik. Please note that participation in the exam is only possible if the fee has been paid before the exam. Proof of bank transfer/ payment is required.
The exam result
Completation of application: Required documents
Successful participants in the Entrance Examination are required to submit the following documents to complete their application for admission to GMIT:
- The certificate of the completed secondary education. Applicants who received their complete secondary education abroad or in international schools in Mongolia to have their certificates or diplomas officially certified by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Science and Sports of Mongolia.
- The certificate of the General Entrance Examination scores (for Mongolian applicants).
- Curriculum vitae in English.
- English Language proficiency (mandatory for international applicants).
- A copy of the identification card or passport.
- Two photos taken within the last 3 months.
- For certificates issued in other languages than Mongolian and English, certified English translations have to be submitted.