Applications will be processed as (1) registration and participation in the GMIT Entrance Exam, (2) letter of admission from GMIT and completion of the application process, (3) signing the student contract, (4) paying tuition fees and - if required - accommodation on campus, and (5) enrollment at GMIT.
- Applicants register online at campus.gmit.mn/registration for Entrance Examination.
- The date of the Entrance Examination and the registration period are included in the Academic Calendar of GMIT.
- Applicants certify that the information provided is true and correct. Any false information may result in the invalidation of the registration for the Entrance Examination.
- An examination fee (MNT 10,000) is due upon registration for the examination. The applicant has to provide proof of payment to be allowed to participate in the Entrance Examination.
- Applicants will be informed about the results of the Entrance Examination within two weeks.
- Successful Entrance Exam participants will receive a letter of conditional admission to GMIT.
Accommodation on Campus (shared 4-bed room): MNT 520,000 per year