GMIT will cooperate with Technical University of Georg Agricola
Nalaikh (GMIT Campus), 18.07.2019 German-Mongolian Institute for Resources and Technology (GMIT) and Technical University of Georg Agricola have signed Memorandum of Understanding - reaffirming their intention to cooperate even more closely in the future.
Dean Prof. Dr.-Ing. Peter Vossen (GMIT), President Prof. Kretschmann (THGA) and the Vice-President Prof. Paschedag of Faculty 1 of Georesources and Process Engineering, Prof. Rattmann participated at MoU signing procedure.
Under MoU, the universities will cooperate in the following objectives for a future agreement.
- Promotion of joint research and educational activities in the fields of mutual interest
- Exchange of academic information and materials in fields of interest to both Universities
- Exchange of students, faculty members, research and scholars
- Promotion of joint business activities in the fields of mutual interest
- Exchange laboratory and pertinent services for lecturers conference, workshops and Symposia or other academic activities and infrastructure / laboratory, conference room, library, canteen, etc/